Quickly and seamlessly navigate to Australia's bankruptcy laws...
This publication provides a consolidation of Australian personal insolvency legislation as at 1 January 2021.
- Amending Act details, including amending item numbers and the dates on which the amendments come into force.
- Application, savings and transitional provisions.
- NEW Consolidation of the 1 January 2021 insolvency reforms.
- Cross-reference linking between the Bankruptcy Act, regulations and insolvency practice rules.
- NEW Further cross-references highlighting interactions between the Bankruptcy Act 1996 (Cth), Bankruptcy (Registered Debt Agreement Administrator Conditions) Determination 2020 (Cth) and the Bankruptcy (Registration and Cancellation of Registration of a Debt Agreement Administrator) Guidelines 2020 (Cth).
- Modifications to the Insolvency Law Reform Act 2016 (Cth) by the Insolvency Law Reform (Transitional Provisions) Regulation 2016 (Cth).
Last Updated: 15 January 2021