Have the insolvency law reforms at your fingertips...
This publication provides a forward consolidation of Australian corporate insolvency legislation ahead of major reforms taking effect in 2017-2018.
- Amending Act and legislative instrument details, including amending item numbers and the dates on which the amendments come into force.
- Modifications to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) by the Corporations Regulations 2001 (Cth) (as amended by the Corporations and Other Legislation Amendment (Insolvency Law Reform) Regulation 2016 (Cth)).
- Application and transitional provisions.
- Draft proposed amendments by the Treasury Laws Amendment (2017 Enterprise Incentives No. 2) Bill 2017 (Cth).
- Interactions between the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016 (Cth).
- References to the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016 (Cth) in ASIC Regulatory Guide 258: Registered liquidators: Registration, disciplinary actions and insurance requirements.
- New and updated ASIC Forms.
- Table of Amended Sections.
The eBook is available for purchase on Kobo, via iBooks and the LawMap app.
Last Updated: 14 July 2017