This publication outlines the sections of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), which introduce a safe harbour for company directors from liability for insolvent trading.
- Background to the insolvency law reforms
- Explanatory Memorandum: Treasury Laws Amendment (2017 Enterprise Incentives No. 2) Bill 2017 (Cth) [extracts]
- Full text legislation: Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) - Chapter 5, Part 5.7B, Divisions 1, 3 and 5
- Editorial notes: Amendment details and application provisions
- Brief commentary on new ss 588GA, 588GB, 588HA and 588WA
Last Updated: 26 September 2017